Hand-Selected Orchard Grass
- Moderate to low protein, moderate high sugar and fiber content
- Always Fresh ‘From Our Field - To Your Home’
- All-Natural and Free of Any Additives or Preservatives
- Hand-Selected for Optimal Product Quality
- Stimulates Chewing Which Promotes Dental & Digestive Health
- Encourages Natural Foraging Behaviors
- Convenient Storage with Resealable Bag for Freshness
- Available in: 18 oz and 48 oz bags | 10# and 25# boxes
Small companion animals such as rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, chinchillas, prairie dogs and other herbivores
Contact your local store for information on Standlee product availability.Find a Store
|Crude Protein||Min 8%|
|Crude Fat||Min 1.5%|
|Crude Fiber||Max 35%|
Naturally Sun-Cured Premium Western Orchard Grass Forage
Standlee Premium Western Forage® Premium Orchard Grass can be fed to rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, chinchillas, prairie dogs and other herbivores. Feed Standlee Premium Orchard Grass, along with the vitamin and mineral fortified feed specific to these animals, to meet essential nutrient requirements. Standlee Premium Orchard Grass forage can be fed at a minimum rate equal to 10% of the total diet. Free choice feeding may be offered, but Standlee Premium Orchard Grass is NOT intended to be the only component of the diet. Place forages in a hopper, bin or loose. Remove any uneaten forage if it becomes wet, damp or soiled.
Feeding a small amount of fresh forage stimulates chewing, which aids in proper wear of teeth, and promotes a healthy digestive system.
Always provide clean, fresh water daily. Store forage in a cool dry place. Reclose after each use.
Please contact your veterinarian or call us at 800-398-0819 with any specific questions regarding your animal’s diet.