Standlee Premium Products creates and maintains a wealth of nutritional resources to help you maintain the nutrition of your horses. You can find those resources here.
- There are no upcoming webinars scheduled at this time.
RECORDED YOUTH WEBINARS
- A Window into Your Horse’s Digestive System: How It Works & How It Can Fail
- Beet Pulp – What Is It and Why Do Horses Need It?
- Gastric Ulcers in Horses
- How Can I Safely Feed a Neglected/Starved Horse Back to Health?
- How to Decrease Your Horse's Risk of Colic with Nutrition Management
- Metabolic Disease Prevention and Managment
- My Horse Is Carb Sensitive, Isn’t It?
- Open Nutrition Q & A with Equine Nutritionist Dr. Tania Cubitt
- The Power of Forage: The Importance of Feeding the Gut Microbiome in Horses
- Should I Be Concerned About Feeding Alfalfa?
- What Do I Need to Know About Balancing My Horse’s Diet?
- What Do I Need to Know About Raising Chicks?
- What Type of Hay Should I Feed My Horse?
- When Quality Hay Is In Short Supply, What Can I Feed My Horse?
- Winter Feeding
Infographics make complex information easy to understand. They also make dry information more engaging. Check out Standlee's custom-made infographics below.
- Can You Identify Normal Horse Vital Signs?
- Exploring Winter Water Intake in Horses
- Hay Is Not For Horses
- Horse Cooling Tips
- Signs Your Horse May be Suffering in the Heat
- The Importance of Your Horse's Gut Microbiome
- The Lucky History of Horseshoes
- The Subtle Signs of Laminitis
- Vital Signs in Horses
- What You Need to Know About Gastric Ulcers
With the help of Dr. Stephen Duren and Dr. Tania Cubitt (Standlee nutritionists), Standlee Premium Products has created several nutritional white papers across a wide variety of topics. Click on the links below to read more about the individual topics.
If you would like to learn more about a particular nutritional topic, please contact us at Product Inquiry.
- Alfalfa and Horses
- Beet Pulp: What do I need to know?
- Carbohydrates and Horses - What do I need to know?
- Dietary Changes And Forage
- Enhancing a Horse's Diet with Premium Forage FAQ
- Feeding And Management For An Obese Horse
- Feeding Neglected Horses
- Feeding The Senior Horse
- Fight The Cold: Feeding During The Winter
- Forage And Gastric Ulcers
- Forage For Horses – The Key To Health
- Guaranteed Analysis – Why Is It Important?
- Hay, Have You Thought About Your Horse's Forage!
- Hay In Short Supply? Horse Forage Alternatives From Standlee Premium Western Forage®
- Holding Diets for Show Livestock
- How To Decrease Your Horse's Risk Of Colic With Nutrition Management
- Low Carb Forage Options
- Managing Body Condition With Forage
- Meeting The Right Requirements - What Do I Need To Know About Balancing My Horse's Diet?
- Misconceptions In Selecting Forage For Horses
- Organic Alfalfa Pellets and the Lactating Dairy Goat
- Polysaccharide Storage Myopathy (pssm) – What Should I Feed To Address Tying-up Or Cramping?
- Research Shows Soaking Beet Pulp Reduces Sugar Content
- Ruminants And Camelids Digestive Overview And Forage Feeding Instructions
- Spring Pasture Turnout - What We Need To Know
- Standlee Premium Western Forage® Cubes And Pellets Vs. Dehydrated Hay Product
- Straw For Bedding
- Teff Grass Pellets To The Rescue
- The Big Two Forage Grasses: Timothy and Orchard
- Tips For Feeding Compressed Bales
- What Is The Right Kind Of Forage For Your Horse?
- Why Feed Forage Pellets or Cubes?
Nutritional Posts Archive
- August 2020 - What are Gastric Ulcers and What Can I Feed My Horse to Help Manage Them?
- July 2020 - What Is Oat Grass Hay and How Can It Benefit Horses?
- June 2020 - What Do My Goats Need in Their Diet to Be Healthy?
- May 2020 - How Feeding Teff Grass Pellets Can Help You and Your Horse
- April 2020 - How to Avoid High NSC Intake for Horses in the Spring
- March 2020 - Cushing’s Disease & Ensuring Medication Intake
- February 2020 - 4 Tips for Raising Chickens in the Winter
- January 2020 - What is Teff Grass and What Makes It Different from Other Forages?
- December 2019 - 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Beet Pulp
- November 2019 - 5 Common Horse Feeding Mistakes
- October 2019 - 3 Ways to Safely Prep Your Underweight Horse for Winter
- September 2019 - 3 Nutritional Disorders to Consider When Feeding Goats
- August 2019 - 3 Common Misconceptions of Feeding Alfalfa to Horses
- July 2019 - The Ins and Outs – Chicken Coop Bedding and Litter
- May 2019 - Feeding the Performance Horse
- April 2019 - Feeding Neglected Horses
- March 2019 - Spring into Action: Simple Steps to Bring Your Horse Back After Winter
- February 2019 - How Can I Get My Stubborn Cushing’s Horse to Take Medication?
- January 2019 - Are you looking for a USDA Certified Organic Alfalfa forage option for your animals?
- December 2018 - How Winter Affects Horses - Temperatures & Feeding
- November 2018 - How Much Hay You Need To Store For The Winter Months? – Prepping Now
- October 2018 - Feeding Goats: What You Need to Know About Forages and Winter
- September 2018 - Certified Noxious Weed Free Forage Options
- August 2018 - Giving Horse Pills Just Got Easier
- July 2018 - Prevent Overheating in Horses Using Nutrition
- June 2018 - Equine Gastric Ulcers: Causes, Symptoms & Management
- May 2018 - What Do I Feed My Horse? – Managing Forage Part 3
- April 2018 - What Do I Feed My Horse? – Managing Forage Part 2
- March 2018 - Issues with Horse Obesity and What It Leads To
- February 2018 - What Can I Do When Hay is in Short Supply?
- January 2018 - Promote a Healthy Lifestyle
- December 2017 - What Makes Some Forage Better Than Others?
- November 2017 - What You Need To Know About Gastric Ulcers
- October 2017 - The Secret to Properly Storing Hay
- September 2017 - Are You Feeding the Right Forage?
- August 2017 - Organic Alfalfa Pellets and the Lactating Dairy Goat
- July 2017 - Is Alfalfa Bad For Horses?
- June 2017 - Dealing with Heat Stress in Horses
- May 2017 - How to Manage and Prevent Tying-Up
- April 2017 - Protecting Your Horse from EMS
- March 2017 - Are Carbs Really Bad for Your Horse?
- February 2017 - 4 Vital Tips to Help Your Horse Adjust After Winter
- January 2017 - Winter Weather Tips for Your Horse
- December 2016 - What Are Your Feed Options in a Drought?
- November 2016 - How Does Winter Affect Your Horse? PDF
- October 2016 - Why Is Fall So Dangerous for Horses?
- September 2016 - How Important Are Electrolytes For Your Horse?
- August 2016 - How to Keep Your Horse from Overheating
- July 2016 - Making the Last Years, the Best Years
- June 2016 - Taking Care Of Your Senior Horse
- May 2016 - Dealing With Obesity In Horses
- April 2016 - How To Deal With PSSM In Your Horse
- March 2016 - 3 Incredible Things About Your Horse's Body
- February 2016 - Can Horses Really Love Someone?
- January 2016 - New Year's Resolutions For Your Horse!