- Standlee Premium Western Forage® Breaks onto Idaho’s 2016 Top 100 Private Company List
- November 04, 2016
On October 26th, Standlee Hay Company attended the Idaho Statesman’s Top 100 Private Company luncheon and awards ceremony in Boise, Idaho. During the awards ceremony, Standlee was honored as...
- Standlee Premium Western Forage® Relaunches Standleeforage.com in Early September!
- August 09, 2016
In an effort to better support our Standlee consumers, Standlee Premium Western Forage® is relaunching our web site. The changes reflect how consumers want to receive and better view informa...
- Clark and Loughan Glen Are Headed to Rio!
- June 30, 2016
Congratulations to Clark Montgomery and his equine partner, Loughan Glen, on being named to the US Eventing Team in Rio! Clark and Loughan Glen secured their position on the USA squad with a...
- Standlee Offers New Bedding Solutions for Horses, Chickens and Other Livestock!
- May 27, 2016
- Available this summer, Standlee Premium Western Forage® introduces 2 new bedding solutions- Horse Fresh™ and Flock Fresh™. ‘We are really excited to offer these bedding products fea...
- Feeding and Management of an Obese Horse
- May 23, 2016
Dr. Tania Cubitt & Dr. Stephen Duren, Performance Horse Nutrition and Standlee Premium Western Forage® Nutritional Consultant
Obesity - What is it?
- Equine Athletes and Their Owners Feed Standlee Premium Western Forage®
- May 02, 2016
Kimberly, ID. - Standlee Premium Western Forage® products are the ‘Gold Standard’ for many recreational and professional horse owners around the United States and the globe. “Standlee has be...
- Polysaccharide Storage Myopathy (PSSM): What should I feed?
- April 20, 2016
Dr. Tania Cubitt and Dr. Stephen Duren, Performance Horse Nutrition
What is it?
Polysaccharide storage myopathy is a muscle disease that occurs primarily in h...
- Guaranteed Analysis - Why Is It Important?
- April 06, 2016
Every Standlee Premium Western Forage product comes with a guaranteed analysis of our forage. We list the minimum percent of crude protein, the minimum percent of crude fat, the maximum perc...
- 'From Our Farm to Yours' ... Standlee is Proud to Support the National FFA Organization
- February 19, 2016
The Standlee Family is very proud of its’ farming heritage which currently spans three generations. “We have been so blessed to live and support our family and community through our farm.” e...
- Standlee's Recent Leadership Changes to Drive Forage Innovation
- June 01, 2015
Standlee Hay Company, the leader in growing and distributing Premium Western Forage® products, announces several leadership changes effective June 1, 2015.
- Dietary Changes and Forage
- May 13, 2015
Dr. Stephen Duren, Performance Horse Nutrition and Standlee Premium Western Forage® Nutritional Consultant
Horses, cattle, sheep and goats are all animals that rely on fiber (hay, pastur...
- Misconceptions In Selecting Forage For Horses
- February 19, 2015
Dr. Stephen Duren, Performance Horse Nutrition and Standlee Premium Western Forage® Nutritional ConsultantFact: Forage in the form of hay or pasture is the primary ingredie...
- Fight the Cold: Feeding During Winter
- November 14, 2014
- Dr. Stephen Duren & Dr. Tania Cubitt - Performance Horse Nutrition
During the winter season, temperatures typically fall below what is necessary for pasture grass to grow. Pastures...
- Managing Body Condition with Forage
- September 15, 2014
Dr. Stephen Duren, Performance Horse Nutrition
Many horse owners struggle with the body condition of their horses. Some horses seem to gain condition easily and become overweight. While o...
- You 'Made' a Difference for Horses in Needs!
- June 19, 2014
Standlee® Identifies 2 Rescues for Product Donations
Standlee Premium Western Forage® has selected two excellent horse rescues to receive a total of 15,000 lbs of Standlee forage ...
- Hay, Have You Thought About Your Horse’s Forage!
- June 12, 2014
Dr. Stephen Duren and Dr. Tania Cubitt
Performance Horse Nutrition
As horse owners, trainers and enthusiasts we all have spent many agonizing hours comparing feed tags on various ...
- New Distribution Center in Hagerstown, Maryland
- May 14, 2014
The Hagerstown Herald-Mail published a news brief on Standlee's new NE distribution center.
Click on the link below to view:
- Standlee to Support Horses in Need
- April 18, 2014
Company announces partnership with the ASPCA Equine Fund to help horses
Standlee Premium Western Forage® is proud to announce that they are partnering with the ASPCA Equine Fund to he...
- ’40 Under 40’ Community Accolades to Standlee Employee
- March 25, 2014
Human Resources Manager at Standlee Premium Western Forage® Acknowledged for Leadership
Standlee Premium Western Forage® is proud to announce that Michelle Raposo, Human Resources...
- Message from the Founder & CEO of Standlee Hay Company, Mike Standlee
- March 10, 2014
A Message from the Founder & CEO of Standlee Hay Company, Mike Standlee-
Dear Valued Consumers and Customers,
For over 33 years, Standlee Hay Company has been growing, manufact...
- New Packaging from Standlee Premium Western Forage®
- January 30, 2014
Bag Issues, Resolutions and Timing Projections
Standlee Premium Western Forage® has received recent feedback from our dealers and consumers regarding the new packaging. Our quali...
- Standlee to Sponsor Equine Athletes
- January 14, 2014
Standlee Premium Western Forage® announces their sponsorships in 2014
Standlee Premium Western Forage® has a proud heritage of growing and delivering the highest quality western f...
- Brand Refresh: New Look, Same Great Quality!
- October 17, 2013
Standlee Premium Western Forage® officially launched on September 1st.
The Standlee Hay Company recently refreshed its brand including a new logo, website, and packaging (Packaging in...
- Interesting Findings on the Impact of a Forage-Only Diet on Performance Horses
- August 14, 2012
Please reference the following study from the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences regarding the impact of feeding performance horses a forage only diet.
A forage-only diet alters ...
- Standlee Reports on the Blister Beetle in Idaho
- August 06, 2012
No Infestations near Standlee Farms
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The State of Idaho has recently alerted the public to a beetle congregating in higher numbers in Ada County specifically ...
- Merger of Standlee Hay Company and Western Hay Company
- November 22, 2011
Two leading providers of forage products and services to the equine and dairy community, Standlee Hay Company, and Western Hay Company, today announced a definitive agreement to merge. Standlee ...
- Dusty Standlee announced as New President of Standlee Hay Company
- October 19, 2011
Standlee Hay Company has spent several years planning and building the Management Team of Standlee Hay Company and has had several management promotions in the last couple of years. These manage...
- Product Videos
- August 25, 2011
Standlee's marketing team has been very busy this summer creating videos for our end users and retailers. These videos provide valuable information about our products and will assist end in maki...
- Kentucky Derby 2011
- May 07, 2011
John Velazquez has failed to get to the winners circle of the Kentucky Derby in 12 tries, when his mount Uncle Mo was pulled from the Derby due to stomach problems he saw his dreams go up in smo...
- Move of Lexington Kentucky Distribution Center to larger facility
- March 25, 2011
Standlee Hay Company is pleased to announce the move of its Lexington Kentucky Distribution Center to a new larger facility. Our new location is 1124 Russell Cave Road, in Lexington Kentucky. We...
- New Distribution Center in Newark, Delaware
- March 15, 2011
Standlee Hay Company announces the addition of a Distribution Center in Newark Delaware. The addition of these facilities allows us to ship product via rail car to Newark Delaware and better ser...